Stumbled upon a git issue where the images with uppercase can not be committed after changing the filenames to all lowercase. To solve it you just move it to the same folder with the new letter capitalization. git mv FileName.jpg filename.jpg
Another stumbled issue with IE when smooth scrolling to top of the page. https://gist.github.com/allaniftrue/e73c1e4a049077f4431d52dc5dc044a7 Related keywords: IE jumpy scrolling, Choppy scrolling in IE
Sorting has been chasing me lately and need to put it out in the wild because it gets really crazy when you need it and when you are limited by time in implementing it. The problem: Sort the json string by price from lowest to highest and if the price are equal sort it by … Continue reading Sorting an associative array with PHP
I'm one of the vuejs users out in the wild and I've been playing with it for a while now, actually one of my e-commerce site is using it in production. This has been one of the components that I'm using on the site which is the filtering of collection based on the keyword the … Continue reading Vuejs – Filtering a collection
The uber-jar v6.1.0 has been deprecated. If you are having troubles installing the uber-jar v6.1.0 artifact, here is a quick hack on doing it. Command: Downloadable jar file
Using git bash: $ ssh-agent bash -c 'ssh-add /c/.ssh/id_rsa; git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:uname/test-git-repo.git'
Sharing an issue I encountered after adding my Laravel task scheduling cronjob to freebsd and my tasks where not being executed. A quick way to test your cronjob is to use the following information: Cronjob: Test Command: The key to solving the issue is to add the path where you installed the PHP binary on … Continue reading How to test Laravel scheduled task on FreeBSD
One of Bootstrap's dependency is jQuery and importing it would throw this error: This is a quick fix on how to import Bootstrap on a ES6 script:
One problem that developers usually encounter in developing APIs is the Access-Contrl-Allow-Origin. Below is one common setup of a web application that is reliant to api services. A brief explanation on what happens during the request can be found on the video below.
I've been running homestead for a while now and I made some changes to the configuration and used port 8080 for some POCs. Recently, I've been playing with J2EE and Glassfish. While building the code I got an error Most likely this is a port conflict. To change Glassfish's port number on building the project, I found … Continue reading Changing Glassfish Port Number on Netbeans